• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

tumblr_mjinyeIRZ91rbptugo1_500.jpg

Giving the new shades a test drive for the day. Not sure how I feel about Frogs. Gotta say these are probably gonna be sitting on the shelf (I know... shelf whore). Nice to look at, but not on me IMO.

Giving the new shades a test drive for the day. Not sure how I feel about Frogs. Gotta say these are probably gonna be sitting on the shelf (I know... shelf whore). Nice to look at, but not on me IMO.

Hell no. You pull them off nicely. And for a first pair you cannot get much better than those. They don't deserve to be on a shelf. I'll take them off your hands if you ever get buyer's remorse! :wink:

Hell no. You pull them off nicely. And for a first pair you cannot get much better than those. They don't deserve to be on a shelf. I'll take them off your hands if you ever get buyer's remorse! :wink:

I'm just super used to wrapped frames. So something that sticks out straight at the side feels so weird to me, hence the reason I am selling my Jupiter Squared. But regardless, holding on to these. They will find my face on occasion I'm sure.

gezame4y.jpg

This is my first post so I hope I'm doing it right! I can't remember the name of these Oakley's. They are my daughters & she loves them but hasn't taken good care of them. They are older & I'd love to find another pair. If anyone knows specifically their name, please let me know! Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. Nice lanyard, BTW!

gezame4y.jpg

This is my first post so I hope I'm doing it right! I can't remember the name of these Oakley's. They are my daughters & she loves them but hasn't taken good care of them. They are older & I'd love to find another pair. If anyone knows specifically their name, please let me know! Thanks!

There are some Ravishing on my local CL if you are interested for a good price. Also why are you sticking your tongue out at us? :) welcome.

Back