• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

image.jpeg

Thanks for the lesson. And I see you are posting more selfies. Well done!
That's what you wanted, right? Maybe they should be more like homages to the unique styles of selfies here. You know as Zoolander has Magnum and Blue Steel we could have the LinusOBerlin top down shot, the QLR1 arm crossed watch inclusive pose, the Herbsley fierce or the Pasty Stanley which would have the camera 4 feet from your head due to the crazy wing span lol.

Last edited:
That's what you wanted, right? Maybe they should be more like homages to the unique styles of selfies here. You know as Zoolander has Magnum and Blue Steel we could have the Linus Berlin top down shot, the QLR1 arm crossed watch inclusive pose, the Herbsley fierce or the Pasty Stanley which would have the camera 4 feet from your head due to the crazy wing span lol.
I'm not picky with the selfies. It is a victory to have you post selfies.

If you're extra inspired, by all means, go all out.

That's what you wanted, right? Maybe they should be more like homages to the unique styles of selfies here. You know as Zoolander has Magnum and Blue Steel we could have the LinusOBerlin top down shot, the QLR1 arm crossed watch inclusive pose, the Herbsley fierce or the Pasty Stanley which would have the camera 4 feet from your head due to the crazy wing span lol.

You made me laughing ;) LOL
I mean I saw Zoolander about over 10 years ago the last time, and his Blue Steel and Magnum look was one of the funniest part

Latest Posts

Back