• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Was Your First Pair, Or What Got You Hooked On Oakley

My first experience with them is when I was a little kid. My brother had just bought some Eye Jackets, dark blue frame, with a Ruby lens. I thought they were the coolest thing ever.

He eventually broke the frame, and I stole the broken pieces from him to keep around.

Wasn't till grade 9-10 when I got my own pair of Twenties. I haven't bought many pairs, but that's because I NEVER HAD TO! Take care of them, and they'll take care of you.

Romeo from MI:2 and Spider-Man. Went to the Oakley store and they didn't look right on me. Bought the Juliets instead. Went to see the X-Men and kicked myself for not paying the extra $100 for the ruby lenses.

This picture and also had one of Agassi wearing the same Eyejackets while practicing. Got my first pair a few years later when I was in High School and managed to keep them for a good 10 years before I lost them last year when I moved. The love began then and has only grown since.

oakley_poster1.jpg

First time I saw Oakleys back in 1988 when Marjo Matikainen used them at Olympics. Bought my own pair Eyeshades 1989 and still have them!

Marjo-Matikainen-NewHeader.jpg

My first experience was with Eye Jackets. I can't find them and really with I knew where I put them all those years ago. Probably is storage somewhere.

Latest Posts

Back