• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Was Your First Pair, Or What Got You Hooked On Oakley

First pair was a square wire 2.0 got me hooked. The it was matte black gas cans, Ducati Juliets, over the tops, foose gas cans, canteens with emerald lenses, polarized hatchets, a pair of half jackets in black chrome with fire polarized lenses, a frame goggles and various clothing and shoes as well as a crush 2.0 at some point not all in that order not a huge collection by any means but I love it.

Very co
My very first pair was Square wire 2.0 too silver w/fire iridium lenses, I bought them because I needed prescription lenses.
Very cool mine were not that nice just iridium lenses and navy frame sorry can't remember exact names right now. Still have them and they are great.

My first pair were DARTBOARD - Berry/G30 Iridium in 2006. Present from Herbsley Hijinx. Immediately hooked ♥

First pair was the Razor Blades in 1990/91. I think they were 50 bucks at my local surf shop. My parents kept asking me why some plastic glasses are worth 50 dollars. I think they were 50 bucks. It was a long time ago.

My first pair... Eye Jackets in electric mustard, bought mid 1990's.

21Y.jpg

I still have them, but never wear them anymore... I feel a lil too old to rock the electrifying mo'tard.
:(

Just ordered my first pair from the SI site. Prizm H20 Deep Polarized Flak Jacket XLJs. They should be here Saturday or Monday. Can't wait!

Latest Posts

Back