• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What’s the Longest Time You’ve Waited to Acquire a Grail?

Longest time I’ve waited/been waiting to buy a grail for

• < 1 month

• 1-3 months

• 3 months - 1 year

• 1-2 years

• 2-4 years

• 4-6 years

• > 6 years

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh wow!! Great story....does @Oakley for life talk to you now? Or does he mail dog poo to you combined with a glitter bomb every Christmas?!!!

No we are all good for sure!! The case was about 2 hours from me so I was gonna go get it for @Nortika and then put it on a pallet and ship it to him. I have shipped 2-3 other cases this way to buyers. I then found out that @Medusa50 was talking to the guy too and was getting it the next day or so, so I backed off.

It took about 4 years to get my 24k XS and Juliet sets. I wanted complete and like new condition and was finally able to get both from a great member from here.

IMG_9635.JPG

No we are all good for sure!! The case was about 2 hours from me so I was gonna go get it for @Nortika and then put it on a pallet and ship it to him. I have shipped 2-3 other cases this way to buyers. I then found out that @Medusa50 was talking to the guy too and was getting it the next day or so, so I backed off.
@Oakley for life caused me to go all in. I ran up there in that van. First person to show up would have grabbed it. The van cost me about $90 which was well worth it considering the cargo space. There was a double wide too so I bought all of them.

Back