• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What’s the Longest Time You’ve Waited to Acquire a Grail?

Longest time I’ve waited/been waiting to buy a grail for

• < 1 month

• 1-3 months

• 3 months - 1 year

• 1-2 years

• 2-4 years

• 4-6 years

• > 6 years

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's a tough question for me because it's been such a circuitous route. My grail always was a particular custom of the Tron Pit Boss--- notably one with blue polarized lenses. Course the funny thing was even though that was my "grail" combo of that model...I think it took my 4th purchase of a pair to finally get it done (buy/sell, buy/sell, buy/sell, buy....). I wanted that since it came out in mid-2010 and finally came about with some custom cut Ice Polarized I obtained about 2 years back so that's what....7 years? Added some DWP to those Ice just this week which once DWP came out I thought was somewhat of a better match to the Tron icons. So by THAT count....8+ years?

More than 10 years. I had a ritual every morning and throughout the day looking for a triple wide. The listing came up on both eBay and Craigslist. After communicating with the seller he pulled it off eBay in hopes of closing the deal and avoiding fees. For several days we went back and forth on the triple and a double wide cabinet he had. Little did I know @Oakley for life were in a bidding battle. My truck was laid up at the time and I was forced to rent a huge Cargo Van from Enterprise to get them both. I showed up with cash in hand and was able to shut him down scoring both cases. It was out in Scranton PA. I remember telling the girl at Enterprise we were going to Russia. On the way we passed a sign that reads Moscow so we took s picture. True story
[/QUO
Rental car clerks are halliarious

My quest for Camo Monster Dogs led me to the forum. It’s been months of daily ritualistic searching in an effort to hunt one down at a reasonable price - I refuse to pay the ridiculous prices on eBay. I’ve debated having a replica pair customized, but that kind of defeats the purpose. The search continues...

My quest for Camo Monster Dogs led me to the forum. It’s been months of daily ritualistic searching in an effort to hunt one down at a reasonable price - I refuse to pay the ridiculous prices on eBay. I’ve debated having a replica pair customized, but that kind of defeats the purpose. The search continues...

Which camo?

I love them both, so I’d jump at whichever I could find. But if I had to chose, I’m preferential to the white camo

Back