• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which 2013 New Releases Have You Bought?

Which 2013 New Releases Have You Bought?

• Total voters
So far just the Two Face. I love the look but the arms are kind of loose and hard to hang on your shirt. They always fall off. Plus made in China doesnt help. I am looking into the frogskin LX for sure. Also excited to try on a pair of breadbox.

The Jupiter Carbons (made in china ) are my lattest pickup of the month, The glasses are so light and well balanced compared to the factory lites where the frames feel a little heavy compared the the super light arms. Also the problems with the arms squezzing your head too tight has been solved. Go try them out!!

2013 has been an utter disappointment for me in terms of new Oakley model frames. I have not bought one (unless the offshoot counts as a 2013 release then I got 1). I'm not going on a rant here as everyone seems to differ on "disappointment" or "success" of styles released however I feel like each new year produces less and less things that I want or would be interested in. Bad for me as a collector but awesome for my wallet!

What really sucks for me is that there haven't been any new jacket/sport type frames this year. Just a bunch of lifestyle collection frames, which aren't really my thing anymore.

People keep asking me what "new" frames I've bought, and all I can tell them about is new colorways for older models.

Latest Posts

Back