1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. stevan5150

stevan5150 Oakley Enthusiast

Just wanting to get a discussion going guys (and gals). I have owned both , through all my time collecting i have owned actually 3 pairs of juliets and I have always ended up selling them off cause i just didn't care for them. But i have 4 pairs of xsquared and i absolutely love them, they are more agressive and cover more area than the juliets.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

I prefer Xsquared personally. the Juliets are too small on me

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

I have numerous pairs of juliets, XX, Romeo's etc..... I believe a persons facial geometry changes how glasses look. Take for example large frame pairs, a person with a small face can't pull it off, and they look silly. Yet let a larger face wear them and thumbs up.... I believe one of the more aggressive looking x metal frames is the Juliet or XX Tio2 model. The juilet had straight ear stems and the XX had the hammer stems which I believe took an agreesive look on someone. Just the colorway of these frames were totally awesome.

I can pull off wearing Juliets, X squared, XX and Romeo 2 without an issue. Put me in Romeo 1 and I cant do them justice.....

4. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Juliet for me but I'm biased because that is the only one I have. I plan on getting an X Squared X-Metal with Ruby sometime though.

5. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I prefer X Metal XX, but also own Juliets and X-Squared.

You should've made a poll :smile:

6. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

my favorite is the XX . . .
    the X-Squared is pretty cool!
    and the Juliets doesn´t fit my funny face.

7. stevan5150

stevan5150 Oakley Enthusiast

I realized that after i posted lol

8. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

I have tried on juliet's and thought they were cool, but I like the x squared...looks much more aggressive and I just like frames shaped like that.

9. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

Juliet for me

10. slvrdragn69

slvrdragn69 Oakley Enthusiast

I own both of them and i love both of them equally. I wear the Juliet more because I love the ruby color in it but I lately have been wearing the X-Squared a lot just to change it up and I incredibly happy with them. My only issue with the squared is that the arms are thinner and seem to be a little bit more frail than its predecessor... Even still I don't think I could pick one over the other.