• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who do you think will make it to the Super Bowl?

Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colts

• Cowboys

• Packers

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Panthers

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Ravens

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

theafroman

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, i just want to what you guys think will make it and win Super Bowl 2015. I choose the Panthers! Because they are awesome and will crush Russle Willson.

If you don't like football here is a picture of a Football player with Oakleys.

CIS+Football+Best+of+2011-12.jpg

It will be seahawks and pats (in my opinion) and to be honest... I don't think the pats (or the colts for that matter) will stand much of a chance against the Hawks... I doubt it will be 42-8 like last year, but the AFC is way behind the NFC right now...

It will be seahawks and pats (in my opinion) and to be honest... I don't think the pats (or the colts for that matter) will stand much of a chance against the Hawks... I doubt it will be 42-8 like last year, but the AFC is way behind the NFC right now...

Yea but Hawks vs. Packers that will be a huge game.

Packers Advantage: Aaron Rodgers, Jordy Nelson, Eddie Lacy, Randall Cobb,

Hawks Advantage: Russel Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, & there defense.

In my opinion i think the Packers & Patriots will make it. But i want the Colts to win. :)

I dont see Rodgers making it a good day. Id rather see Broncoes Vs Pats. I hope its Seahawks VS Patriots!! Pats the last back to back super bowl team Vs the next back to back Super bowl team. History books are ready!!

Yea but Hawks vs. Packers that will be a huge game.

Packers Advantage: Aaron Rodgers, Jordy Nelson, Eddie Lacy, Randall Cobb,

Hawks Advantage: Russel Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, & there defense.

In my opinion i think the Packers & Patriots will make it. But i want the Colts to win. :)
I think Rodgers will be a non factor. In the first match up he never threw a long ball for fear of a pick. That fear is probably only gotten worse as the Hawks defense has proven it's extremely efficient at picking those long balls. He might attempt it but my guess is he won't be very effective. Combine that with his injury. He won't be able to move outside the pocket and won't be able to scramble. My guess is the packers are going to rely on running the ball and everyone knows that isn't going to work against the Hawks defense.
I am betting Hawks win tomorrow by at least a two score game.

Latest Posts

Back