1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. NinjaWa

NinjaWa Oakley Beginner

I was at the oakley store and they were so busy so I didn't get the chance to talk to an employee,. I was told by a friend eye patch 2 was the largest frame they make so I tried it on and it was still a little tight. So my question is am I out of luck on oakley sunglasses? I also went to sunglass hut and asked if they can bend it a little for me if I buy one and they said nope cus oaley has memories in their frames

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

You've got the offshoot and the bigtaco as well to consider for large Oakley frames. I'd give those 2 a shot before calling it quits.

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

In addition to the offshoot and big taco. What about Batwolf?

4. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

I was going to say Batwolf or Oil Rig, you can Also try the Radarlock XL or Mframe with Heater Lenses. If you can post a pic of yourself that would help us. If you are wearing a specific pair that would help us judge.

5. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

You've also got the Oilrig to try! Personally, I think the batwolf is kinda tight.

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I'm also curious. What Oakley store do you go to that its so busy nobody can help you out?

7. NinjaWa

NinjaWa Oakley Beginner

cool thanks for the help will make a trip to the local mall O store later, hopefully its not as busy as last weekend when i was there

8. Trann14

Trann14 Oakley Enthusiast

Another option for a larger frame is the Dispatch 2

9. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

Pit Bull! Specifically designed for 3-point fit on a beach ball...

10. EditReject

EditReject Oakley Enthusiast

Yeah. I have a medium face and the Batwolf has a pretty good wrap to it. I hardly have any space between the stems and the side of my face. I doubt they would be any good if the EP2 is too small.