• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wide face/big head, what'd you guys recommend?

NinjaWa

Oakley Beginner
I was at the oakley store and they were so busy so I didn't get the chance to talk to an employee,. I was told by a friend eye patch 2 was the largest frame they make so I tried it on and it was still a little tight. So my question is am I out of luck on oakley sunglasses? I also went to sunglass hut and asked if they can bend it a little for me if I buy one and they said nope cus oaley has memories in their frames

You've got the offshoot and the bigtaco as well to consider for large Oakley frames. I'd give those 2 a shot before calling it quits.

cool thanks for the help will make a trip to the local mall O store later, hopefully its not as busy as last weekend when i was there

You've also got the Oilrig to try! Personally, I think the batwolf is kinda tight.

Yeah. I have a medium face and the Batwolf has a pretty good wrap to it. I hardly have any space between the stems and the side of my face. I doubt they would be any good if the EP2 is too small.

Back