• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wide face/big head, what'd you guys recommend?

Jawbone/Racing Jackets are also good for large faces. I would also say Ten (the 2010 one) would be a good choice too; but if EP2 doesn't fit, I doubt Ten would either.

hello all! - How does the "JURY" sunglasses fare on those with wide/big/fat heads? Thank you in advanced for your input.

My hat size is 7 3/4 in. And the only oakleys that ever fit me width-wise are pit boss, dispatch 1, and Holbrook lx (not to be confused with the popular Holbrook). Because I'm Asian, the only one that actually fits is the Holbrook lx. It's only available in Asia and at o-stores in Hawaii. Unfortunately, the guest-service is terrible at o-stores in hawaii. I wish they let private accounts carry Asian styles (not to be confused with A-fit styles). Anyway, good luck with your search.

My hat size is 7 3/4 in. And the only oakleys that ever fit me width-wise are pit boss, dispatch 1, and Holbrook lx (not to be confused with the popular Holbrook). Because I'm Asian, the only one that actually fits is the Holbrook lx. It's only available in Asia and at o-stores in Hawaii. Unfortunately, the guest-service is terrible at o-stores in hawaii. I wish they let private accounts carry Asian styles (not to be confused with A-fit styles). Anyway, good luck with your search.

Hmm I like your idea of posting hat size and what you rock. It's not the best way to gauge which Oakley's fit but it's a start. My New Era cap size is 7 5/8. I've been able to to own and rock a pair of Spike (loss/stolen so I don't have the size anymore), Warden 60/16/XXX(I was able to adjust the nose piece), and "Asian" fit Pit Bull 62/18/123.

Just in case anyone else is reading this I've compiled a list of Oakley's that everyone has suggested in this thread and others similar....

OFFSHOOT
BIG TACO
BATWOLF
OIL RIG
RADARLOCK XL
DISPATCH
DISPATCH 2
PIT BULL

On a side note, I appreciate the heads-up Rustpot. I was trying to "eyeball" it from the web but figured I'd ask before I put in the order.

Anyone know if "Fuel Cell" is FHF (aka fat head friendly)?

Dang...another one scratched from my list. I've owned a pair of Holbrooks and gave them to my buddy since they didnt fit quite right on my face. How/what did the Holbrook lx differentiate from normal Holbrooks?

Holbrook lx is wider, has a flatter base curve, has a shorter lens, and is acetate, not o-matter.

Fuel cells fit me width wise but doesnt sit on my nose.

Latest Posts

Back