• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying wtb: penny! thank you!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

would like 2 pair of clean pennys! packaging and lenses not necessary as i’m going to be installing rx, but all hardware must be intact. thanks!

frame colors: polish, matte silver, matte black

Some people reacted to this post.
PM me

Username Hidden said:
would like 2 pair of clean pennys! packaging and lenses not necessary as i’m going to be installing rx, but all hardware must be intact. thanks!

frame colors: polish, matte silver, matte black
You’re in for a sweet treat! Send @Oakininam a message and you’ll get what you wish for! Saves you all the trouble looking for one.

yay i did a short while ago! thank you for the recommendation

i guess i missed out on the pairs the recommended gentleman had! sad, anyone else? thanks!

edit: i was able to snag a pair of polished ti NOS for $750 from the auction site, still looking for a blackened pair w/ fire lenses!

Username Hidden said:
i guess i missed out on the pairs the recommended gentleman had! sad, anyone else? thanks!

edit: i was able to snag a pair of polished ti NOS for $750 from the auction site, still looking for a blackened pair w/ fire lenses!
You do realise there is no official frame in that colourway, don't you?

Username Hidden said:
You do realise there is no official frame in that colourway, don't you?
my apologies for not being specific with my oakley nomenclature. TiO2 with ruby lenses is what i meant by blackened and fire

Username Hidden said:
my apologies for not being specific with my oakley nomenclature. TiO2 with ruby lenses is what i meant by blackened and fire
Lol also not a released colorway