• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Nosebridge Rivet Removal Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo is back btw and the forum is better for it. :)

There is nothing in post # 3. But that's OK, THE X-MAN will be posting a video today...

Ill get right on that first thing in the morning

I will also be doing a lens cut video. I have a 21 piece orchestra that will be playing light jazz music in the background as I do each lens. I was thinking instead of a video, I do this live steam and allow everyone to log in and ask questions as I do it. I will be able to show the cut progression and the proper fitment and then move onto the edge finishing. Then I will have a sequel to this where I show the details on how I prep, plate, clear coat, and then bake plated frames. By then my newest toy will arrive. LOL

I will also be doing a lens cut video. I have a 21 piece orchestra that will be playing light jazz music in the background as I do each lens. I was thinking instead of a video, I do this live steam and allow everyone to log in and ask questions as I do it. I will be able to show the cut progression and the proper fitment and then move onto the edge finishing. Then I will have a sequel to this where I show the details on how I prep, plate, clear coat, and then bake plated frames. By then my newest toy will arrive. LOL

Wow, I can't wait! Please provide the link. In fact, don't worry about the link, I'll fly there on my personal helicopter watch in person. I may even bring my buddy @i am rich for the visit. This is going to be AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back