• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Technical Sketch Available Soon

At 200 bucks I am ok with it . Bought a frame from Michaels on sale. There are only supposed to be 40 of each of them. Supposed to be.

That seems expensive to me.. Is it worth it in your opinion?
I think they are, they are genuine art- thick foam board, matted and textured paper.
As Reg noted, x of 40.

Mine showed! Saweeet!

image.jpeg

To those several close friends that I gifted these to, I'm happy that you like them, I appreciate your friendship and the kind words of support for the item.
If you need me moving forward please hit me up via text. If you don't know my cell you can reach me at info@xmetalgarage.com
To those who would have liked them I am sorry that I am not able to offer them here (though they will be available on eBay shortly).
I had reached out to Oakley Brand Enforcement / Legal, asked and received their blessing to reproduce these. However, forum management has decided that they do not want items like this offered here.
This is his prerogative- when you own something you can do what you want with what is yours.
This is Boss' forum and I respect and appreciate that while on the other hand I wrestle with arbitrary rules that do not parallel the rule of law.
We can agree to disagree; there is plenty of Interweb bandwidth for opposing perspectives to coexist.

To those several close friends that I gifted these to, I'm happy that you like them, I appreciate your friendship and the kind words of support for the item.
If you need me moving forward please hit me up via text. If you don't know my cell you can reach me at info@xmetalgarage.com
To those who would have liked them I am sorry that I am not able to offer them here (though they will be available on eBay shortly).
I had reached out to Oakley Brand Enforcement / Legal, asked and received their blessing to reproduce these. However, forum management has decided that they do not want items like this offered here.
This is his prerogative- when you own something you can do what you want with what is yours.
This is Boss' forum and I respect and appreciate that while on the other hand I wrestle with arbitrary rules that do not parallel the rule of law.
We can agree to disagree; there is plenty of Interweb bandwidth for opposing perspectives to coexist.
So with that thought in mind.

Display cases
Oakley expert pins
Oakley authorized items for employees only etc.

NO NO!

Latest Posts

Back