• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Watch Stand Plastic Piece

patrick1242

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Toronto
Wasn't exactly sure where to start this thread so feel free to move it if this is wrong..

Anyway, I did some treasure trekking and found this sweet x metal aluminum watch stand (perfect for me, I don't have anything to display my watches). However, I am missing the plastic piece that holds to watch. I know these get misplaced quite frequently and I was wondering if there is somewhere that I can get a replacement for it, or if one of you guys has extras that I could buy from you. Let me know, any help is very appreciated.

IMG_2724.JPG.jpeg IMG_2725.JPG.jpeg IMG_2726.JPG.jpeg

Last edited:
Someone with a 3-D printer or the ability to cast molds needs to start popping these out, the plastic pieces on the x metal watch stands break too easy and are impossible to replace at the moment.

Can it be in pieces? I've got a couple broken ones...
As long as they're all there yea.

I can make something myself that will probably work, but when it doesn't, I'll get burned at the stake. So I'll just make it exactly like the one Oakley made and I can change it from there.

As long as they're all there yea.

I can make something myself that will probably work, but when it doesn't, I'll get burned at the stake. So I'll just make it exactly like the one Oakley made and I can change it from there.
You're gonna get BOILED IN OIL! :shock: