• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zombie55's Oil Rig Collection

so quick question,

when i look at the standard Oil Rig setup on oakley.com , the white and grey text.

Then if i go to look at the custom oil rigs, with white and grey text. Those ARE actually darker right? haha might be a dumb question. Just wasnt sure if it just appeared darker through the plugin on the site, or if indeed darker.

If you are talking about the frame then no, they are both the same color white, i guess the program oakley uses makes the one on the custom site look slightly darker than the normal one. To me it appears to be almost gray with text. If you where to order either one they will both look more like the one on the non custom section. hopefully this helped.

Dude I was thinking I have all the oil rig collection my self but I never see a pair of oil rig Jupiter camo or a oil rig frank kozik did someone pain this for u bro or they really exist let me know because I am really curious dude thanks

Dude I was thinking I have all the oil rig collection my self but I never see a pair of oil rig Jupiter camo or a oil rig frank kozik did someone pain this for u bro or they really exist let me know because I am really curious dude thanks

They are both a custom paint job done by Dr chop. So they are a one a kind. If I'm not mistaken it's the only pairs like them at the time. You said you have all the oil rigs....are you willing to part with any?

U got the clear Holliday for 100 dude I press buy now and I got a error on my Iphone so u goy it 1 second before I did lol I already have them but I was going to make them custom but it was a good buy for you bro honestly I have a extra pair of the blue frost Holliday edition that can u give me for them I also have a extra pair of don Pendleton fuel cell I think I have about 130 pairs of Oakleys I am new on this forum so I don't know how to load my picks with my tablet or my Iphone 5 I am good friend with the Oakley noob from this forum he can tell u how kool I am I just got from him a pair of Troy lee love &hate fuel cell an the WITK hijinx and the c100 fuel cell for a good price also he gave me a pair of the mambo antix this is my number so I can send u some pick from my collection bro 5713147590