• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

#061 JULIETS

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
this will be a further discussion on the #061 juliets.

20220830_162539.jpg

20220830_162556.jpg

20220830_162609.jpg

20220830_162628.jpg

I inspected this serial number with a 10x eye loupe.it looks weathered to match the condition of the finish. The seller had no idea what they were and had only stated he bought them from an Oakley store years ago. The box of course was thrown away. He lived in Fullerton Cali .they have the very early inherent casting marks and sharp square orbital tabs. What I've only seen one other time was a yellow bridge rubber inside and it was crumbly not gummy like the grey s**t they always used. These are definitely a unicorn.

@Black water will post his pictures of his XX I am sure....

There was some question from this thread about the serial # formats any input would be of high interest....

Catch up to the conversation here...

Just asked if he had any insight into how the original x metal finishes were done and if he ever wanted anything done I'd be more than happy to do some work for him. But he said he only is interested in original oakley frames. I haven't heard anything back since that.

Back