• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1099 paypal change to several states

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so which forums are those? I shouldn’t be able to find even one negative incident on those, correct? And what do they do in particular that prevents theft? What kind of moderation do they do?
its not a forum, its a discord server and surprisingly. we have had very little in the way of issues. we also are very picky who we let in based on the fact that a lot of people are scalping video cards and we are trying to do something nice to help people get stuff at cost. so far we have gotten several hundred into the hands of gamers looking to get stuff.

we have banned 2 people 1 for being an absolute prick to the girls there and 1 because he said he was planning to violate the rules. 0 tolerance policy. that was back in November. not another issue since and we are having a big July 4th party for everyone there because of how good of a community it turned out to be. really its mostly the moderators I put in place being watchful and keeping an eye on stuff.

Google Sheets is a free Excel style program. Even has its own app. Takes a minute to input all the info you would ever need for a pair of glasses. O-Review collection area would work as well, has fields for all the info. PayPal keeps transaction info for years. It’s extra work, for sure, but the alternative is an eventual YFG repeat.
I disagree with this statement. YFG was a rarity. SOOOOOO many people here have been here for ages.. you can't lump them all into a bucket. You just have to hold people accountable. this place for a long time didn't.

Ok that’s not the example you put forth originally. You can’t just request a refund and get your money back and keep the item
claim its counterfeit and show them the picture of a counterfeit and the real one... happens all the time...

its not a forum, its a discord server and surprisingly. we have had very little in the way of issues. we also are very picky who we let in based on the fact that a lot of people are scalping video cards and we are trying to do something nice to help people get stuff at cost. so far we have gotten several hundred into the hands of gamers looking to get stuff.

we have banned 2 people 1 for being an absolute prick to the girls there and 1 because he said he was planning to violate the rules. 0 tolerance policy. that was back in November. not another issue since and we are having a big July 4th party for everyone there because of how good of a community it turned out to be. really its mostly the moderators I put in place being watchful and keeping an eye on stuff.
Sounds like you rule it with an iron fist, people here wouldn’t like that very much. How long has this discord been open? So nobody makes a profit, that could be a reason why you haven’t had an issue yet.

I dont understand why this thread is still going. If your going to get taxed on PP transactions and you dont like it then show expenses to offset the income. It really is that simple.

Agreed - Thread is locked now. This has gone off the rails wayy to far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back