• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 2 pair Jeff Staple Collab Radar & Holbrook 2010 BNIB (ish) Sacrifice $150 for both (Part 1)

U

Username Hidden

The Radar is like a white carbon fiber with high intensity yellow path and the Holbrook is white with Chrome iridium. They both come in the box with micros and paper work.
The Radar is mint and both boxes are in very good condition. One has a slit label.
The Holbrook is a defect. The lenses are peeling around the edges (on the inside mainly which is hard to capture in a pic) which doesn't effect visibility if you're going to wear them. They've never been worn and I never noticed they were peeling until I opened them up for pics. I have more pics of them on another phone and can text them to you if you're interested I will sacrifice $125 for both. Ppal F&F is easiest and preferred or cash app is even easier. If you need G&S then add like $10 for the fees and so I can give my friend like $5 to convert it to FF to me. Ppal is holding this new account 21 days and I won't have enough to pay to print the label. I just need to put together a few digital bucks so letting the few pair in my possession go cheap. The next batch is going on feebay🤪

PXL_20230518_232647388.jpg

PXL_20230509_192538665.jpg

PXL_20230509_192457201.jpg

PXL_20230509_192450403.jpg

PXL_20230509_192443100.jpg

PXL_20230506_174137993.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
What about the red diamond mm?

How about the mframe nose piece?

Username Hidden said:
What about the red diamond mm?I
Oops. That's a case of fat fingers and posting with an old phone. One is spoken for and I've got 1 or 2 more floating around that I may part with.

Username Hidden said:
Oops. That's a case of fat fingers and posting with an old phone. One is spoken for and I've got 1 or 2 more floating around that I may part with.
Wow 3 red Diamond MM’s?

Username Hidden said:
How about the mframe nose piece?

Username Hidden said:
Wow 3 red Diamond MM’s?
Yeah 3 of em. He said that was the last 3 out of 100 made that were still for sale. I figured they would be a good investment lol. If one of them doesn't turn up as I'm not totally sure where I put it, then it was a bad investment. Well the diamonds aren't likely to ever fetch more than retail which I guess isn't a bad investment. My misplacing one and the possibility it's gone for good that's gotta have its own definition, probably in Latin. Is there a saying something like personal dumba**ery out there? I bet it's in Latin lol

bump

bump

How about that conversation with the guy you owe money to. Hope you at least talked to the guy and without the 'Lol'.

Latest Posts

Back