• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2015 NBA Playoffs and Finals Thread

My gosh Q when did the hawks became ecxiting?? It was toooooo looong ago when wilkins and spudd where there. Instill remembered that dunk off.
Not until this season. Lol. But I've been loyal from when I can remember. They have been consistently ok, but that's not saying much because of the East.

Hawks sleep move: signing Justin Holiday to a 2 year deal.

Hawks definitely are not making waves, but I just trust the management knows what they are doing lol

Hawks definitely are not making waves, but I just trust the management knows what they are doing lol
I love teague but he is not primetime though and a long way being a franchise player.

Like the clippers for so many years. The team and management has to learn how to win. There is a certain swagger you have to have.
The Clips have learned how to win now they need to learn how to win further in the playoffs!!!
Now is the time. Tough in the west.

Clips are winning because of CP3...

for almost 2 decades the Clips were in the playoffs twice....yes, I just said that - twice......in 18 years.....

the reason why the Clips were always the laughing stock of the league was because they had zero talent...

another reason was because year after year they would draft the equivalent of a rotten banana in the first round......

it wasn't until the best PG in the league came to the team when they started winning......

but again, the best PG in the league hasn't even gotten you to the Western Conference Finals, so there's that......

the last 2 years, the Clips have had their souls snatched by the Thunder and Rockets.....

CP3 is hurting his legacy by continuously losing in the Semis......if he keeps it up, teams will stop believing in him.....

Man DeAndre really screwed Dallas. I hate DeAndre and the clippers especially after last year giving my Spurs a early exit. I do like DeAndre a little more because he gave Cuban and Dallas the big FU lol.
reports were that Mark Cuban was driving aimlessly around the city of Houston late last night looking for Jordan's house HAHAHA !!!!

heard that the Clippers staff and some players actually locked themselves in Jordan's house last night also...

I do know that CP3 traveled to Houston (pictures of him at the airport yesterday) and that JJ Redick drove from Austin to meet with CP3 and Doc Rivers and other personnel at Jordan's house...

big big mess lol......

Latest Posts

Back