• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2015 NBA Playoffs and Finals Thread

reports were that Mark Cuban was driving aimlessly around the city of Houston late last night looking for Jordan's house HAHAHA !!!!

heard that the Clippers staff and some players actually locked themselves in Jordan's house last night also...

I do know that CP3 traveled to Houston (pictures of him at the airport yesterday) and that JJ Redick drove from Austin to meet with CP3 and Doc Rivers and other personnel at Jordan's house...

big big mess lol......

I heard they barricaded the door with furniture lol

I heard they barricaded the door with furniture lol
I wanted to post that, but I didn't think it was true, but yes, I heard they wedged a chair underneath the door knob HAHAHAHA !!!!!!

these hilarious tweets are the best thing about this whole fiasco:

I'm told Clippers contingent and Jordan are amicably hanging out at his house. Seems ridiculous to have to say that but, well, there you go.
— Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) July 9, 2015

Do not answer the door for a "pizza delivery," DeAndre.
— Zach Lowe (@ZachLowe_NBA) July 9, 2015

Mark Cuban should send J.J. Barea in through the AC vent for the sneak attack.
— Matt Dollinger (@matt_dollinger) July 9, 2015

Here's concern within some front offices right now: Will Mavericks come chasing our committed free agents if they have new-found cap space?
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 9, 2015

Lemne try again: Mavs' contingency in case Jordan goes back to Clips: focusing on Wizards' free agent center Kevin Seraphin, per source.
— David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt) July 9, 2015

Why doesn't DeAndre put his big-boy pants on and tell Cuban he's going back to the #Clippers -- if that's what he's doing. Is he scared?
— Dwain Price (@DwainPrice) July 9, 2015

Interesting to think how the Clippers' season would have turned out if they'd guarded Houston as well as they're guarding DeAndre Jordan.
— Steve Bulpett (@SteveBHoop) July 9, 2015

Source - Why are they staying? Clippers came to get a signature, leaving with a signature.
— Dan Woike (@DanWoikeSports) July 9, 2015

This may seem like a seige, but DeAndre isn't asking anyone to leave. So more like "boxing out"
— Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) July 9, 2015

I'm told that DeAndre Jordan won't even take a phone call from Mark Cuban or Chandler Parsons.
— Tim MacMahon (@espn_macmahon) July 9, 2015
Mark-Cuban-disbelief.gif

So far, Clippers able to keep everyone else out of house, including Cuban, agents. Everyone. They're in four-corners until midnight Eastern.

CORRECTION: Sources: Cuban beside himself. Driving around downtown HOUSTON begging (thru texts) Jordan's family 4 address to DeAndre's home
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) July 9, 2015

Don't agree with the furniture layout but I'm not an interior designer. pic.twitter.com/23PNgQB88z <-- that's the chair in the door HAHAHAHA !!!!!!!
— Blake Griffin (@blakegriffin32) July 9, 2015

First time you’ve ever played defense. https://t.co/2L0p1zHkEu <--- ******* Greg Popovich !!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!
— Gregory Popovich (@FakeCoachPop) July 9, 2015

Sources: DeAndre Jordan still has everyone closed out, including Cuban. Clippers are two hours away from signing him, they believe.

If only Doc could have gotten his guys to play this kind of spirited, lockdown defense in the 4th quarter against the Rockets...
— Tommy Beer (@TommyBeer) July 9, 2015

ESPN sources say Mavs owner Mark Cuban has begun to notify people within the organization that DeAndre Jordan is staying with Clippers
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 9, 2015

Possible look outside DeAndre Jordan's house? pic.twitter.com/A8HS6OOivb
— CBS Sports (@CBSSports) July 9, 2015

DeAndre Jordan needs an agent certification on contract, invalid without it. Agents are expected to join Clippers, Jordan tonight at house.

Mavs, sources say, still have not heard directly from DeAndre Jordan since TUES and now concede there's zero hope of changing his mind again
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 9, 2015

Source in Houston just saw Mark Cuban in Domino's uniform knocking on doors of some rich guy's house. What's up with that?
— David Benner (@PacersDMB) July 9, 2015

Live scene from DeAndre's house pic.twitter.com/yLpwNOziLU
— Varoon Bose (@varoonbose) July 9, 2015

The Mavs have conceded in their quest for DeAndre Jordan, league source tells @CBSSports. Moving on and "hitting reset button," source says.
— Ken Berger (@KBergCBS) July 9, 2015

I want to be the next contestant criticized by Mark Cuban on Shark Tank so I could be like, "Dude, DeAndre Jordan."
— Stefan Bondy (@SBondyNYDN) July 9, 2015

DeAndre Jordan is telling friends outside the Clippers' organization that he is returning to LA, a source said.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) July 9, 2015

Sources: CP3 emotional @ meeting, told DJ he had no idea he felt negatively about him & he thought they were "brothers.''
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) July 9, 2015

They are also playing video games inside DJ's house. One source who left the meeting said, "It's done. I wouldn't have left if it wasn't."

If Clippers hadn't backed out of playing 3rd & 4th qtrs of Game 6 vs Rockets, probably none of this would have happened in the first place
— Fran Blinebury (@franblinebury) July 8, 2015

Distraught and disrespected are the words I'd use to sum up how Mavs feel about the DeAndre Jordan situation.
— Tim MacMahon (@espn_macmahon) July 9, 2015

Truth? @deandrejordan6 didn't want it. He had to come to terms with what he is. He's not the man. Needs an alpha to lead him. Cool with it.
— Jeff Wade (@SkinWade) July 9, 2015

CP3, Blake, Doc, Pierce all stayed at DJ's house until midnight ET, when DJ finally put pen to paper to stay in LA.

UPDATE: DeAndre Jordan's deal is for four years for an estimated $84 million, with an opt out after three years. (via @ESPNSteinLine)
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 9, 2015

Coach Carlisle addressing the media after this mornings #MavsSummer practice. https://t.co/bx4Mzfui5x
— Dallas Mavericks (@dallasmavs) July 9, 2015

Latest Posts

Back