• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2017 1st Quarter Release (sneak peak)

Not really a fan of the Holbrook, but after seeing that video, I'm really digging the Metal Holbrook.

The gunmetal version of these look really good in person..You don't realize how light and thin those Holbrooks are until you get them in your hands. Also, I personally like the straight back earstems on these better than the originals.

Last edited:
Y'all quite reporting positive things about the Metal Holbrooks. You're going to force to spend more money, and then I'll have an unhappy wife at home :(

Matte Gunmetal Prizm BIP just showed up. i can tell you that after like 5 minutes you can forget that you are wearing them. they are that light and fit that nice. the frame is strong but thin, so it bends to conform to your head easy. you get flex not only in the arms, but in the nose bridge too. while they are similar construction to the Tin Can, they are lighter more comfortable. the Prizm BIP is for sure nicer to look through than the standard BIP you get in the Tin Can though. colors pop better.

11ccbar.jpg

2w3np6e.jpg

2056wsh.jpg

Last edited:
Matte Gunmetal Prizm BIP just showed up. i can tell you that after like 5 minutes you can forget that you are wearing them. they are that light and fit that nice. the frame is strong but thin, so it bends to conform to your head easy. you get flex not only in the arms, but in the nose bridge too. while they are similar construction to the Tin Can, they are lighter more comfortable. the Prizm BIP is for sure nicer to look through than the standard BIP you get in the Tin Can though. colors pop better.

View attachment 315749

View attachment 315750

View attachment 315751

Does a magnet stick to them?

Back