• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2017 1st Quarter Release (sneak peak)

Awesome pickup. Don't think I could pull it off, but can't wait for that lens to become available separate.

Thanks! To be honest I didn't think I could either but since Prizm Black is the lens instead of Prizm Ruby, it'll look like a standard black on black pair head on with a great design on the sides

Picked up the Ruby Fade Flak 2.0 XL today, the only one of the collection I really wanted, saw it in person today and it honestly looks amazing in person.

View attachment 330326

Congrats those do look awesome! You're right, the icons really set it off and the Prizm black sounds like an amazing lens. Adding this to the wanted list now.

More like a civilian version of the speed jacket. The lenses are an exact match and interchangeable. There a YouTube video of it. The only differences between the draft and the speed jacket is ear socks on the draft, gloss color on the draft and the word Oakley is not over the nose and the nose piece is a little different. Again almost identical.

Back