• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2018-2019 NBA THREAD

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
Will be fun watching the integration.

Draymond Green said it after beating the Pelicans:
“All hell is about to break loose”

1905ACFE-DB12-4919-94F7-DE9F6ED4E6E3.jpeg

You'll find nothing but hate around here for the warriors unfortunately. Nobody remembers how terrible they used to be. I care not though... this has been payback for all the years I watched them get their teeth kicked in.

You'll find nothing but hate around here for the warriors unfortunately. Nobody remembers how terrible they used to be. I care not though... this has been payback for all the years I watched them get their teeth kicked in.

I really don’t despise the warriors, BUT I DO DESPISE the cupcake.

He made the whole league one sided by joining a team that doesn’t need him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don’t despise the warriors, BUT I DO DESPISE the cupcake.

He made the whole league one sided by joining a team that doesn’t need him. THAT IS A ****** MOVE.

KD joining the warriors made the warriors. Draymond Green said it simply “We need KD to win more championships, KD needs us to win championships...”

Why any different than Lebron to Miami? Star loaded team adding a new star, that’s building and preparing for the next difficult year...

KD has been able to build more skills and become a better more rounded player w/Dubs. Likely not being able to do that with any other current team as the on court demands would change.

There is a BIG DIFFERENCE the heat wasn’t even close to a contender when he joined.

There 3 legit all stars on the warriors team cupcake joining them made them overkill.

3 all stars (heat) vs 4 on warriors that’s the big difference.

Stop making that heat comparison to kd joining the warriors, that’s irrelevant.

The FO has been solid. Most role players they pick up end up looking solid until they're scapegoated. Fans used to trash Draymond. Franchise rode it out and got rewarded. They stayed loyal to David Lee when he was their first "piece" in that era. Mark Jackson was actually a good signing to set a new tone, but of course that couldn't last forever. Warranting the interest by KD speaks for their body of work....but KD has like nothing going for him in trying to save face with his decision. Curry may or may not be tripping behind closed doors, but it does suck to see he can't get his own FMVP award. He was the centerpiece and put the work in to save his career. KD just kinda came in, and took that. Yeah it's business and he didn't break any rules, but it still sucks.

They didn't need KD to "make them the Warriors". They have been "the Warriors" since like 2013. The Warriors were literally a 73-9 team right before KD showed up. They did choke in the Finals, but redo that series and it's very unlikely Cleveland wins again. KD having his own 3-1 embarrassment only to join the team that smashed him....is like if LeBron went to the Celtics in 2010.

Ouch!!! rockets and lakers tomorrow.
Harden would probably take 30fts this time lol. As you know just by looking at him is already a foul :lol:. The best defense is to just let him shoot 3 pointers without challenging or dude just gonna flop ridiculous. Where is pachulia when you really need him :cool:

All very good points, appreciate the details.

My reference to the “Warriors” of now, is speaking more to the “Dynasty” of back to back and 3 in 4.

W/out KD, mabye 2 or 3 total.
W/KD likely 3-peat 4 in 5...mabye 4 peat & 5 in 6??

Centerpiece of a dynasty, impressive.

Agree it’s a Focused built organization over the last 12-15 years.

Last edited:
Back