• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2018-2019 NBA THREAD

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
NBA free preview in effect once again.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I think a big part of Kuzma's improvement his cuts. They seem more pre-planned instead of him doing an actual ISO. Looking a bit more physical as well.

Hahahahaha whatva douche i told you ventruck the best defense is to just let him flopper boy shoot 3s freely hahahahaha. Just bait him that you’re defending then don’t challenge the 3 hahahaha.

Hahahahaha whatva douche i told you ventruck the best defense is to just let him flopper boy shoot 3s freely hahahahaha. Just bait him that you’re defending then don’t challenge the 3 hahahaha.

lol It's funny exposure. Don't let Harden cheat, and this happens. But I wouldn't trash him. Rockets haven't had anything resembling an offense apart from chucking 3s. Pretty disappointing because I thought D'Antoni would still be on top of this.

and no LeBron/Rondo either. lol

Hawks hung in there but the Celtics beat us 113-105. Boston got going after a third quarter fracas.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah, all those people who said Lonzo wasn't s***. Look at the instant effect with him out.

Back