• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2018-2019 NBA THREAD

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
Yep, huge difference with Lonzo out. No real offense, and defense takes a hit too. I'm not sure how else this can get spelled out.
I can spell it like this

H-A-R-D-E-N B-R-O-U-G-H-T 48

Beard leading the way - as you can clearly see, no one in the league can hold him one on one...

You want him to shoot 19 threes !?!? Ok, cool

You want to foul him !?!? Ok, cool

Been seeing this for years...Lakers haven’t seen anything like this since 2003 Kobe...

Yeah he chucked like 6 for 14 before Lonzo left, when the Lakers were running circles around them.

And lol at "want to foul him" . We had players avoiding the use of their arms, but of course you did not watch the game.

Big plays in the 4th, though. They needed his 48.

Yeah he chucked like 6 for 14 before Lonzo left, when the Lakers were running circles around them.

And lol at "want to foul him" . We had players avoiding the use of their arms, but of course you did not watch the game.

Big plays in the 4th, though. They needed his 48.
6 of 14 from 3 - I’ll take it (Harden shoots a better percentage from 3 than Lonzo does from the line lolololololol)

....Hart with his hands behind his back - Harden tools him like he’s standing still, Lance slapped him all over his wrist and Beard finishes with an And-1...

What else did you expect !?!?

No-One-Can-Guard-Harden

U-N-S-T-O-P-P-A-B-L-E

B6DC3258-2C53-4DAD-94FE-3F9C02825800.jpeg

6 of 14 from 3 - I’ll take it (Harden shoots a better percentage from 3 than Lonzo does from the line lolololololol)

....Hart with his hands behind his back - Harden tools him like he’s standing still, Lance slapped him all over his wrist and Beard finishes with an And-1...

What else did you expect !?!?

No-One-Can-Guard-Harden

U-N-S-T-O-P-P-A-B-L-E

View attachment 570906

Wtf is this dude doing?

Screenshot_20190120-014639_Samsung Internet.jpg

Absolutely nothing...good old Josh Hart...

Poor rook tried guarding Harden tonight and got got...

Let me remind you that Beard dumped 48 points all over the LeBron-less Lakers roster...

Fify

Yeah, because Bron would have made it so much better...

*yawn*...this is from 13-Dec when the MVP “fuct around and got a triple double”...

So let’s see, Beard has scored 98 points in two games against the Lakers hahahahaha !!!

What’s next !?!? Lakers gonna pull Rodman and Payton out of retirement to try and stop him lol

0586F292-696C-4254-9995-00EB7983AFA1.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back