• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2018-2019 NBA THREAD

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
Screenshot_20180729-110709_Twitter.jpg

I say that Bron is the most gifted basketball player to ever grace the hardwood and I also say he is the most athletic basketball player ever (he does things at his height/weight that defies all logic, which is nothing we’ve ever seen before from anyone in the league)...

BUT, I’ve been following this Zion Williamson dude since he was in high school and OMFG - 6’6” 285lbs - dunking from the free throw line - his lips are over the edge of the rim on his vertical - HE’S ONLY 18 !!!!

He’s already a lock #1 pick in the draft next year...

I say that Bron is the most gifted basketball player to ever grace the hardwood and I also say he is the most athletic basketball player ever (he does things at his height/weight that defies all logic, which is nothing we’ve ever seen before from anyone in the league)...

BUT, I’ve been following this Zion Williamson dude since he was in high school and OMFG - 6’6” 285lbs - dunking from the free throw line - his lips are over the edge of the rim on his vertical - HE’S ONLY 18 !!!!

He’s already a lock #1 pick in the draft next year...

Looks like an over weight kid to me lol.
Well, atleast i know you can guard him :D

Williamson became an internet phenom in recent years for his highlight dunks in high school in Spartanburg, South Carolina, where he showed a rare blend of size, explosiveness, and agility.

The hype around Williamson has only continued to build heading into his freshman season. Williamson is officially listed at 6-foot-7 and 285 pounds. To put that into perspective, LSU listed Shaquille O'Neal at 7-foot-1, 294 pounds during his freshman season.

285lb getting up like that...insanity...

2129DEA1-4FBA-487D-A750-EEFE1A2B694D.jpeg

Last edited:
Back