• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2023-2024 NBA season/playoffs 🏀

See that flippers team!!!! I was expecting that leonard performance from james, but ohhhhh boy he suck balls 😪 unreal maybe i was expecting too much from a 36 yr old dude 😒.
36, playing in the NBA since out of HS, almost never missing playoffs, that's a lot of wear. And he's usually more inclined to avoid making any kind of hero efforts (even though he does statpad).

This time around was an obvious decision. AD was done for the season. Second round was going to be an invitation to getting swept and having more players injured (those of which could possibly become trade pieces).

Y'all seen how the Nets treated the Bucks, without Harden !?!?

Giannis getting treated like a toddler...

scary...

Last edited:
A lot of ifs.

Imo Chris Paul is the most competitive and seasoned mentally, but who knows if his body keeps up. And the depth of his roster is questionable. I hate his antics, but a ring would really do something for him finally.

I can see the Bucks fall flat at any point, like they usually do.
Can also see Embiid in a wheelchair
Jazz seemed promising, but I'm not sure what to think of that series now.

One day, we're gonna get to see a really good playoff run where all of the teams go in healthy...

Kevin Durant and the rest of the Nets are not beating a healthy Bucks team...

but like I said, no one in the planet is beating a healthy Harden, Durant and Ky...

it's all up in the air now - there's not a single team RIGHT NOW that I can say will win it...the Nets were that team, but they're down two of the top 5 or 6 most deadliest offensive players in the league...

Back