• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Yeah republicans are to classy to impeach twice. The second impeachment was a smear campaign if you can’t see that you are blind. He got impeached twice because the opposing party in the house didn’t like him. I hope it doesn’t happen again because to smear a name out of hate is disgraceful.
Because his actions didn’t have anything to do with it. 😂
Quote his speech and tell me where he told them to break into the capitol and wreak havoc... meanwhile you want me to get the Twitter feed of multiple Democrats that incited violence to occur this summer? Cause if trump should be impeached for what he said about 10 democrats should lose there standings.

Quote his speech and tell me where he told them to break into the capitol and wreak havoc... meanwhile you want me to get the Twitter feed of multiple Democrats that incited violence to occur this summer? Cause if trump should be impeached for what he said about 10 democrats should lose there standings.

The incident at the capital building started 20 min before trumps speech ended and there was a 30-40 min walk between where he was speaking and the capital building.
Look at the timeline that the leftist media put out themselves.

Last edited:
or-net-indeed-indeed-tealc-meme-generator-49969676.png

The incident at the capital building started 20 min before trumps speech ended and there was a 30-40 min walk between where he was speaking and the capital building.
Look at the timeline
Plus the fact that they found proof it was planned out before hand...

I’m just tired of people pointing the finger at who they want to blame instead of who actually committed the crimes. Especially when said person didn’t say to commit the actually act compared to others that actually said and incited criminals acts.

Truth of the matter is unless you can take your blinders off and see both sides of the realm your input is useless. My whole family never pushed me one way or the other (Democrat and republican) and my parents have never talked to me about there votes until the last 2 elections. I was raised to make my own assumptions and to process All the facts. I know how Obama’s decisions affected me at a personal lvl and how the changes trump made bettered my life. Does he sound like a idiot during speeches yeah does he say the right things all the time..no. But I’ll take that any day over a sweet talker that pick pockets me while I’m not looking and puts it in China’s pocket...

Truth of the matter is unless you can take your blinders off and see both sides of the realm your input is useless. My whole family never pushed me one way or the other (Democrat and republican) and my parents have never talked to me about there votes until the last 2 elections. I was raised to make my own assumptions and to process All the facts. I know how Obama’s decisions affected me at a personal lvl and how the changes trump made bettered my life. Does he sound like a idiot during speeches yeah does he say the right things all the time..no. But I’ll take that any day over a sweet talker that pick pockets me while I’m not looking and puts it in China’s pocket...

Part of the issue we have here in America is people worrying solely about what’s great for them, and not about what’s best for the country as a whole. That’s how trump has lived every minute of his life, and that’s how he ran his presidency

Back