• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

I believe the other concern was wanting it down ASAP. Also, I don't believe the F-117 had a gun, just 2 bombs.
I never stated that the F-117 had a gun, it was just a A/C that I worked on. Do you realize that these newer A/C have the capability of shooting 6,000 rounds per minute? Even though they can’t carry that many rounds. If they would use HEI ammo or even practice target ammo they would have shedded that balloon in pieces quickly!

I never stated that the F-117 had a gun, it was just a A/C that I worked on. Do you realize that these newer A/C have the capability of shooting 6,000 rounds per minute? Even though they can’t carry that many rounds. If they would used HEI ammo or even practice target ammo they would have shedded that balloon in pieces quickly!
I'm aware, simply repeating what an Air Force fighter pilot stated in a video. If it wasn't that one, it was a live stream he did. Either way, the F-22 went from not being used in combat to having 3 air to air kills in a week. Not bad for a fighter that congress prematurely killed.

I'm aware, simply repeating what an Air Force fighter pilot stated in a video. If it wasn't that one, it was a live stream he did. Either way, the F-22 went from not being used in combat to having 3 air to air kills in a week. Not bad for a fighter that congress prematurely killed.
Sorry, he is lying, what’s new? Yea, pretty week my friend.

I bet they do.😉
Here they are with a too nice to be issued, non issued, A-2 jacket.
726B7FCA-4CC3-4895-9DC7-3546FD290B82.jpeg

In less than a week the F-22 went from being a bastardized 5th gen fighter that was killed off too soon to having 3 air to air kills.
042B2865-C730-4773-A034-EF89471D62FA.jpeg

Back