• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew. Who are you hoping is on that list, Trump? Hes not into itty bitty ***** like your heroes are.
All of them are probably on it. Do you think trump is not? Trump literally has bragged about owning this miss teen USA parent to walk backstage. You don't think trump, grab them by the ***** trump didn't party with him. I have no heros like you do. They can all rot. Why do you think trump does no wrong? He was 58 when he married a 28 year old. Yeah he likes them young. Nothing wrong with that. But don't deny it lol

tenor-5.gif

All of them are probably on it. Do you think trump is not? Trump literally has bragged about owning this miss teen USA parent to walk backstage. You don't think trump, grab them by the ***** trump didn't party with him. I have no heros like you do. They can all rot. Why do you think trump does no wrong? He was 58 when he married a 28 year old. Yeah he likes them young. Nothing wrong with that. But don't deny it lol

View attachment 1042352
Actually, before his 2nd arrest Trump had publicly said he couldnt hang out or do business with Epstein. Matter of record. If I had to guess Trump saw something he wasnt cool with and distanced himself. Unlike Willy Clinton who had 26 "known" flights to Lolita island.

Actually, before his 2nd arrest Trump had publicly said he couldnt hang out or do business with Epstein. Matter of record. If I had to guess Trump saw something he wasnt cool with and distanced himself. Unlike Willy Clinton who had 26 "known" flights to Lolita island.
Oh he said it. Must be true. That's a gif of them together when they were younger. Is that a fake photo?

Well if theres anyone that doesnt want the list to get out, its the Bills. Donnie doesnt seem too worried about it. Who modeled for that painting?
Are you being serious? Well maybe he is in a dress or maybe just bayberry it's photoshoped. Who cares if he is in a dress? Actually look at those hands it's photoshop.lol

Back