• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Are you being serious? Well maybe he is in a dress or maybe just bayberry it's photoshoped. Who cares if he is in a dress? Actually look at those hands it's photoshop.lol
Its a painting that was found at his ranch about 60 miles from where I live. Its a real thing. WTF would you have a painting of a president in drag in your living room? Just curious

Well if theres anyone that doesnt want the list to get out, its the Bills. Donnie doesnt seem too worried about it. Who modeled for that painting?
Wait it's a painting lol. It's not even a picture. I'm done with you. Do you not know how drawing works. Omg

Screenshot_20230322_105216_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Wait it's a painting lol. It's not even a picture. I'm done with you. Do you not know how drawing works. Omg

View attachment 1042360

Actually one last thing I need to know. Why do you think someone would have a super unflattering painting of someone in their living room?
Why would you assume this is unflattering? Id guess one or both have fwapped to this. Maybe Donnie did no no's on the island, but the Bills definitely did.

Back