• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

200w.gif

Have you ever been to America?
I have asked 4 times: why do you ask? But there is not answer. So don't give one now.

It is because you are upset that someone non American talk about your leader, but more importantly, i talk against him, that upsets you.
But you are too much of a coward to admit it, so you just unleash personal attacks with "boyfriend" and lame gifs + all sorts of other crap.

What have you posted in this thread that are not attacks on me? You sure as hell have not posted any accomplishments.

I made the mistake of sinking to your level.

Last edited:
I’ve never even stated my political opinions. He just believes whatever makes him feel better.
Exactly, you have not talked politics at all, all you have done in this thread is attacking me..... constantly "have you even been to America" and "tell me more" pretty obvious to even the slowest member here that you were against me from the start.

Then later addressing me "she" "boyfriend" and all other sorts of crap...... but no, you are a true saint as you now write to a mod! You didn't do nothing!

Can't even admit the truth or answer my questions, and now kissing up to a mod!
wow, a true coward, like i always knew. :)

Last edited:
As it should be locked.
Lashing out at people because they make fun of him or have a different opinion about politics.

??

Have you seen what was posted about me? Does not sound like it. Perhaps you should do that. Maybe that was why i responded.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back