• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

This Youtuber nails it

txsa7dgjOKBguuoPwTQoSzKg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Trista Renae

1 day ago (edited)
I can’t believe this is even real. This is a serious, heartbreaking, scary matter and the President of the United States is talking about ice cream and trying to perform a comedy show while he was supposed to be addressing the school shooting where several individuals including children lost there lives. What makes me more weirded out is the people in the room laughing and clapping. Absolutely disgusting.
Show less

At least you admit it with this video..... so not a coward like the other one. 👏
I didn't admit anything with this YouTube clip. I used it for entertainment. It's just a perfect clip for the situation. You should use it for entertainment. There are clips for everything. Want to believe the earth is flat? They got that.

I didn't admit anything with this YouTube clip. I used it for entertainment. It's just a perfect clip for the situation. You should use it for entertainment. There are clips for everything. Want to believe the earth is flat? They got that.
I like the ones that sell cool stuff like patriot survival food in a bucket.

Latest Posts

Back