• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

F5DFE80D-E3C5-43DF-96D5-AF345EB9B17B.gif

I didn't admit anything with this YouTube clip. I used it for entertainment. It's just a perfect clip for the situation. You should use it for entertainment. There are clips for everything. Want to believe the earth is flat? They got that.
What happened in the clip you posted?

Bro. Why don’t you just be Tom and do your own thing like you used to?
You are correct....... these 3 morons are trolls, and i foolishly think i can make them admit it.
-
but as you see, they keep tagging me in this thread and others, and i am silly enough to respond. They do not post anything useful, they are just upset their hero haven't done sh it. So they try to bait me, so the thread gets nuked. Just like Rick said.

Holy crap, you got alot of morons overthere. I hope things turn to sh it for these 3 losers. And only them.

You are correct....... these 3 morons are trolls, and i foolishly think i can make them admit it.
-
but as you see, they keep tagging me in this thread and others, and i am silly enough to respond. They do not post anything useful, they are just upset their hero haven't done sh it. So they try to bait me, so the thread gets nuked. Just like Rick said.

Holy crap, you got alot of morons overthere. I hope things turn to sh it for these 3 losers. And only them.
😍🥰🥰😘😘😘

869bc46a6c1785922b80f8441d3bb014.jpg

Back