• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

I am confused.
Was there or was there not a large crowd of people entering the Capitol with unclear intentions threatening Politicians and Employee, damaging the building and Inventory?
Yes it did happen. That's not the story. Who is being blamed for it is. One side believes DT planned and orchestrated it. The other side believes the opposite obviously. Until it is settled in a court of law, it is all just speculation. I see heavy misuse of power and corruption to try and squash a potential political opponent. Nothing more. I believe the guy is stupid, but not that stupid. To stage a coup in America? That idea laughable to me. Where is the evidence-witnesses to support this claim? If there is, show me and I'll be right there along side you saying lock the guy up. Show me the money. Is there even anything to show? I doubt it or it would've been all over the news already. To me, it's very possible the Democrat party themselves were the ones that denied bringing in the National Guard. That what happened was 'encouraged' to happen. A total power play by one political party. Using the hatred for one man, as a justification to squash everyones civil rights is all that I see happening. When democrat/republican party supporters should be focusing on ALL criminals. You are brainwashed to only focus on specific people.-topics. Divide and conquer.

ecee3da6aa5e56671f58fd85a16e1d34e18d3d77037169be39f274881dc9c5e1_1.jpg

Yes it did happen. That's not the story. Who is being blamed for it is. One side believes DT planned and orchestrated it. The other side believes the opposite obviously. Until it is settled in a court of law, it is all just speculation. I see heavy misuse of power and corruption to try and squash a potential political opponent. Nothing more. I believe the guy is stupid, but not that stupid. To stage a coup in America? That idea laughable to me. Where is the evidence-witnesses to support this claim? If there is, show me and I'll be right there along side you saying lock the guy up. Show me the money. Is there even anything to show? I doubt it or it would've been all over the news already. To me, it's very possible the Democrat party themselves were the ones that denied bringing in the National Guard. That what happened was 'encouraged' to happen. A total power play by one political party. Using the hatred for one man, as a justification to squash everyones civil rights is all that I see happening. When democrat/republican party supporters should be focusing on ALL criminals. You are brainwashed to only focus on specific people.-topics. Divide and conquer.
Thats a lot of words brother.
A Yes or No would have been sufficient.

I hope not that you are accusing me of being brainwashed.

One follow-up question.
Was the large crowd of people entering the Capitol before or after a emotional speech by DT?

Thats a lot of words brother.
A Yes or No would have been sufficient.

I hope not that you are accusing me of being brainwashed.

One follow-up question.
Was the large crowd of people entering the Capitol before or after a emotional speech by DT?
Hahaha. No not directed at you in any way, you being in Germany and all. Just things I had to say I guess.

Latest Posts

Back