• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

One of the reasons Obama needed Biden in the Oval Office, is so he can now say there's someone there more corrupt than he was.
1680369553067.gif

View attachment 1044969

I know you soft lefties wont watch this, but Ill post it anyway

They will never watch anything other than MSM.
They will never believe others could be high IQ people with life and first hand experience of horrible things, to them everyone with a different opinion is someone who is idolizing others.

And when the truth hits and it hurts, then they just ignore it or hurl baseless accusations again and again, in the vain hope the victim "admits it"
projecting their own feelings, hate and prejudice onto others, now that they are good at.

Then why do you keep claiming i idolize him?

Why do you assume that?
Why do you keep saying i should admit something that is not true
What have i written that makes it look like i idolize DT?
I'll get to your other questions in a sec, but let me leave this right here first. These comments might be the reason for the assumptions.....

Screenshot_20230401-130341_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230401-130419_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230401-130437_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230401-130504_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230401-130523_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230401-130706_Chrome.jpg

Thats an awful lot of orange a$$ kissing for someone who claims they don't idolize DT, but I digress.

Now, to answer your other questions that you asked me,
So who to vote for? :)
Thats a good question, personally, I try to pick the guy/gal that I think will screw me less than the others, or at least the one that would use lube.....

Second,
Yeah,

for sure..... but everything was not as expensive under DT right?
and DT would not have sent billions of your taxmoney to the most corrupt country in Europe.
So of two evils.... who do you prefer now?
As much as I hate to admit it, things were cheaper under Trump, but not because of Trump, it was cheaper under Obama, Bush, Clinton, and all the other past presidents too. However, Biden inherited an F'ed up situation when he took office, with the Covid pandemic, that, by the way, Trump completely dropped the ball on by being so incompetent dealing with it, protect the citizens my a$$, and then with Russia doing its thing in Ukraine didn't help matters at all. The citizens don't realize just how much the US depends on other countries for even the smallest things. I'm not saying that its not Biden's fault, cause a lot of it is, I'm just saying there's plenty of blame to go around.

I hope this satisfied your curiosity 🙂

Last edited:
Hate is such a strong word. I don't hate anybody, but, when it comes to Trump, I'd like to quote one of my favorite historical figures, The Grinch, (played by the great Jim Carey),
I "Loathe" him "Entirely!"
View attachment 1045023
I do not hate anyone either.
Why would I hate DT? He has not done anything terrible to me personally.
tom is just fishing and provoking.
Just silly.

I do not hate anyone either.
Why would I hate DT? He has not done anything terrible to me personally.
tom is just fishing and provoking.
Just silly.
Oh I hear ya, this thread is a prime example of why I usually don't get involved in these type of discussions. On one of the old knife forums I was once a member of, there weren't many rules to censor what could be talked about in our day to day discussions, but there's was a couple of pretty good ones, for the obvious reasons, #1: no pedo bull$hit! (Great rule!), #2, no talking about politics! It causes problems on a peaceful forum, dedicated to a common interest, (another great rule!), and #3, No talking about religion, because, see the reasons for rule #2! (Again, another great rule!).
Thats why I Normally don't interject myself into this type of banter, but I just couldn't help myself this time. In hindsight, I probably should have just stayed out of it, but like I said in my first post here, the things I've said are just my own personal beliefs on the matter, from what I've been able to gleen from what I've witnessed myself, and I respect the fact that others may have completely diffrent beliefs, and that's ok. I'm not trying to push my bull$hit down anybody throat by no means, but some folks don't get that it's ok to have diffrent opinions or beliefs, so that's why they always want to scream that your wrong if you don't believe the way they do 🤷‍♂️

Back