• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

OF should have Rule #2 a. #3

Your long post was spot on. I tip my hat to you for taking the time to write it.

Last edited:
I'll get to your other questions in a sec, but let me leave this right here first. These comments might be the reason for the assumptions.....

View attachment 1045012View attachment 1045013View attachment 1045014View attachment 1045015View attachment 1045016View attachment 1045017
Thats an awful lot of orange a$$ kissing for someone who claims they don't idolize DT, but I digress.

Now, to answer your other questions that you asked me,

Thats a good question, personally, I try to pick the guy/gal that I think will screw me less than the others, or at least the one that would use lube.....

Second,

As much as I hate to admit it, things were cheaper under Trump, but not because of Trump, it was cheaper under Obama, Bush, Clinton, and all the other past presidents too. However, Biden inherited an F'ed up situation when he took office, with the Covid pandemic, that, by the way, Trump completely dropped the ball on by being so incompetent dealing with it, protect the citizens my a$$, and then with Russia doing its thing in Ukraine didn't help matters at all. The citizens don't realize just how much the US depends on other countries for even the smallest things. I'm not saying that its not Biden's fault, cause a lot of it is, I'm just saying there's plenty of blame to go around.

I hope this satisfied your curiosity 🙂
thanks man.......

what should DT have done about covid..... even canada had a higher mortally rate. Trudeau did not do better, just FYI

i stand by what i said. DT takes no BS........ i like that. Not a bootlicker like Joe.

And he was right about the Germans, and they laughed at him.
Those are just facts, not idol worshipping

I do not hate anyone either.
Why would I hate DT? He has not done anything terrible to me personally.
tom is just fishing and provoking.
Just silly.
You are provoking again and agin....... "just admit you idolize him"
'
no, can't you read? I do not.

how about YOU admit your politicians sat and laughed at trump, and it turned out he was right!

no, you will not even watch the clip.

thanks man.......

what should DT have done about covid..... even canada had a higher mortally rate. Trudeau did not do better, just FYI

i stand by what i said. DT takes no BS........ i like that. Not a bootlicker like Joe.

Even a broken watch is true twice a day.
Does not proves anything and especially not a accomplishment.

Germans are very stubborn , just like the American left.

They would rather die and go down on a sinking ship/country than admit they were wrong and the others were right.

thanks man.......

Way to speak from a country with universal Healthcare. See when I vote I vote for a country like yours. Trump is the opposite party of that. Is that simple enough for you.

Back