• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

i did not think we could do worse than Trump.
Thanks Joe, for proving me wrong.

Why is it our only choices for president are continually options of 'who is likely to hose us the least?'

Who are the ones that release or refuse to charge violent criminals? Who are the ones violating immigration laws on a daily basis? Who are the ones that pardon convicted domestic terrorists before leaving office? That’s right, it’s the Democrats.

The reason you’re hearing echos of bullshit is because they’re your own
The "d" in "democrat" stands for "domestic terrorist"

It’s not the fact that we left, it’s how we left. I don’t agree with coordinating with these groups, but Biden didn’t follow the deal trump negotiated. If he did, we would have been out May 1st.
I can agree with this! I have flown in and out of KBL many times, and at one time I felt safer walking around there than I did at IAD, BWI, ORD, LAX, JFK, and several other airports in the US.

We didnt have to (and shouldnt have) leave ANYTHING behind. thats the point. Its not like a burning building. Not an emergency. Make a plan. Get all the civilians out, Military stuff, then the troops. He already missed Trumps May 1st exit, so do it on our terms, not a bunch of goat *******
I agree! Sadly after World War II we started building nations back up after we won the war. We should have left Europe and Japan after VE and VJ days respectfully. As for Afghanistan, there's no reason it should have lasted twenty years. It's nothing a few well placed ICBMs or Tomahawks couldn't have solved.

The "d" in "democrat" stands for "domestic terrorist"
The R in republican stands for Racist?

The issue is not singular in it being Demonrats or Racisticans. The issue is that the FAR left battles the FAR right and everyone with any common since has to pick based on the least worst of the $#!7 show.

To be honest, it’s not Bidens fault either. He is just a puppet who doesn’t even know where he is half the time and is instructed all the time what to do. Poor man has dementia. It’s the people behind him who are at fault with this piss poor plan. Like giving the Taliban all the info for all the Americans and Afghans who helped the us that are still stuck in Afghan.
Whoever voted for Beijing Xiden needs to be arrested and charged with elder abuse!

The R in republican stands for Racist?

The issue is not singular in it being Demonrats or Racisticans. The issue is that the FAR left battles the FAR right and everyone with any common since has to pick based on the least worst of the $#!7 show.
Considering the Republicans are the party of abolitionists and Civil Rights and the democrats are the party of the KKK and Jim Crow Laws you're wrong.

Back