• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

It's an advancement. It isn't "free" money. Those people are gonna be PISSED come April. We usually lose about 400 employees every April when they get their giant child refund, then after they blow it in 2 weeks they come crawling back.

It's also crashing the business world. We're short 700 employees. Our suppliers can't get us anything because they are short workers and drivers.

Getting actual cash you can use vs a tax credit is all the difference. It’s a good thing, and it’s obviously working.

If you can’t find employees over a $300 a month max payment, you should probably pay more.

Getting actual cash you can use vs a tax credit is all the difference. It’s a good thing, and it’s obviously working.

If you can’t find employees over a $300 a month max payment, you should probably pay more.
They get a cash refund every spring.

No, it's literally crashing our economy from the bottom up.

We are paying enough to but 15 of our locations in the red, is that enough? You ready for inflation? Because right now our industry is up substantially and waiting on whoever wants to go first. It's a game of whoever can hold out the longest.

It's obvious you aren't in the business world.

I don’t blame trump or joe bud
i blame
1630346736301.gif

They get a cash refund every spring.

No, it's literally crashing our economy from the bottom up.

We are paying enough to but 15 of our locations in the red, is that enough? You ready for inflation? Because right now our industry is up substantially and waiting on whoever wants to go first. It's a game of whoever can hold out the longest.

It's obvious you aren't in the business world.

Sure thing bud

Sure thing bud
Bud, I'm living it every day, Are you?

At this rate our company will go under. Not maybe, but will.

That's 1200 people unemployed. 300 of which are middle class. 1200, 300 middle class, people not spending (consuming). See how that works? It's happening everywhere, we have 20 and 30 per hour jobs posted everywhere here with huge sign on bonuses, they can't get ****.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back