• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3.1 Double Wide Display Case in Central PA

ZCForge

Shelf Whore Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Amish Country, USA
Seller is asking $175 firm. Lights work, has all the shelves and doors but is missing the keys. If interested, message me and I will forward the listing to you.
e8c0588407c4b839c705b75c1d25fcd7.jpg

45D48F67-5F5C-4E6D-9156-A99266E09AA4.jpeg

4834de2c107e76322d52855cdc49b7c6.jpg

You’re right It wasn’t a bad price. It was listed for weeks though. When I find them I post them so check regularly

I have a double wide for sale. Shelves and keys included. Austin TX if anyone is interested.

I have a double wide for sale. Shelves and keys included. Austin TX if anyone is interested.

You need to meet the exchange requirements before you can buy/sell on the forum. Basically, you need to be registered 14 days and have 15 posts before you can post a sales thread in the exchange

You need to meet the exchange requirements before you can buy/sell on the forum. Basically, you need to be registered 14 days and have 15 posts before you can post a sales thread in the exchange
Have I not met the requirements? I’ve been here for a few months now, but I may have not posted more than 15 times. Sorry about that

Have I not met the requirements? I’ve been here for a few months now, but I may have not posted more than 15 times. Sorry about that

Not a problem, man. Once you meet the requirements then you can post an actual sales thread because I doubt many people will see it on this thread.

Latest Posts

Back