• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3 part cerakote camo Juliets 24k & Titanium

The Prizm Field lens cuts I got from OXM are all red. I am actually wearing them with this shirt and hat for a super hero themed party my friends are throwing this weekend. I also have OXM's Prizm Ruby in another pair (which are also awesome), but I can say they are not fully red like Cyclops lenses which the Prizm Field's are. Prizm Ruby still goes to yellow on the edges like Fruby, it is just more red than most Ruby lenses with some purple in the center. it's like the first gen Ruby's everyone wants.

the Prizm Field cuts are just red all over with no yellow.

View attachment 365739
What lens is that cut from and what is the colour? Is it a ruby or other colour definition of red?

I only have one picture of me wearing them, and it is from inside the house (it's raining and cloudy out or I would take some more pictures for you). but transparency is not a big issue like the Prizm Road lens. I sold all my Prizm Road lenses because I hated the transparency too. Prizm Field is only slightly lighter Iridium coating than something like Ruby. so yea in some lighting conditions you can see through them, but it's nothing like how you can see through Prizm Road all the time. Prizm Fields are one of the heaviest Iridium coatings of the Prizm lenses besides DWP. I personally feel transparency is not really an issue with them compared to other Prizm lenses.

View attachment 368227 View attachment 368229
How about Prizm Infield? Do they look the same with the Prizm Field? (outfield). Field is currently out of stock.

Latest Posts

Back