• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

62 half jacket

NicD

Oakley Beginner
I'm a lifetime Oakley customer. I bought a pair of half jacket sunglasses 2 months ago that snapped in half for no reason. I explained to them that they must have been compromised before my purchase but they wouldn't replace them. I've spent thousands with this company! Very disappointing 👎

Here's a pic. This pair didn't even have a scratch on them. I was still in that "new pair" phase where you care for them like you would an infant

20231008_130441.jpg

Here's a pic. This pair didn't even have a scratch on them. I was still in that "new pair" phase where you care for them like you would an infant

View attachment 1091516
Horrible, at least you can salvage the lenses. You could just buy another pair/frame from another selling platform. Oakley(Lux sucks)has been disappointing for years to lots of people in my opinion.

Did you let @Jon the Don clean them? 😉
Did you buy them directly from Oakley or an authorized retailer?
Sunglass hut. Spoke with them & Oakley directly & got denied. I get it.... they probably think I headbutted my wall but I want to share my story. I'm an Oakley guy & this was trash!

Back