• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

65% Off Code For Oakley.com

Back from vacation and come home to a beautiful sight!!!!! Thank you to DOOWUTCHYALIKE for the chance to use this. I hooked up a friend of mine with a pair of the Ferrari Fuel Cell's. I got 2 Ferrari Fuel Cells, 2 belt buckles, 1 Ferrari Style Switch, 1 Heritage Racing Jacket, 1 new style Infintie Hero Fuel Cell,and a B1B Iphone 5 case. All for drum roll please 370.00 (total tax and shipping)
DSCN0742_zpsab239439.jpg
DSCN0744_zpsf73282ce.jpg

Gotta love that 65% discount. I've been using mine to get all the Ferraris. All I need are the Canteens and Twoface and I'll have the whole set! Woohoo!

I was working at a Waterpark when my rep came in. We only had one newer black cases with 5 tiers filled with maybe 15-20 pairs of sunglasses and he still came in to show us new stuff and give me some goodies. I think it depends on the rep because I heard the last rep we had was terrible and never came in.

The thing is, he gave my manager 15 cards total. 15!!! She gave me one only because she knows how obsessed I am with Oakley and is only giving the others to people that do really well at work. I almost just wanted to take all of them because I know for a fact no one else even cares. Oh well.

Back