• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

99 cents... I'll take it

Can't beat that price! I wear my Fives Squared often as well. Comfy everyday pair.

They definitely are and they are even comfortable with a hat. I wear a hat most of the time at work and these feel the best of all my pairs at the end of the day :beach:
I wear mine with my Bose aviation headset at work and they are comfortable under it.

They definitely are and they are even comfortable with a hat. I wear a hat most of the time at work and these feel the best of all my pairs at the end of the day :beach:

Great deal on the fives, nice pickup! Awesome everyday frame for sure.

Off topic, but do you wear the stems over your hat? I also wear a hat at work almost everyday and I'm always reaching for an o-matter pair (flaks and fives) with the earstems over the hat. I hate neglecting my metals, but I cringe having to pull the ear stems over my hat and stress the nosebridge. I'm weird, but I don't like the way any glasses fit under the hat :p

Great deal on the fives, nice pickup! Awesome everyday frame for sure.

Off topic, but do you wear the stems over your hat? I also wear a hat at work almost everyday and I'm always reaching for an o-matter pair (flaks and fives) with the earstems over the hat. I hate neglecting my metals, but I cringe having to pull the ear stems over my hat and stress the nosebridge. I'm weird, but I don't like the way any glasses fit under the hat :p
I wear mine under my hat for the most part, but fives fit without really going under. It is tough to find a pair the fits underneath without pinching.
IMG_5344.JPG

Or woman hated her husband and sold them to get back at him.. I got a ring a few back had small diamond in it the lady had bought for husband things ended poorly .took it back sold to me for 3-5 dollars

I wear mine under my hat for the most part, but fives fit without really going under. It is tough to find a pair the fits underneath without pinching.
View attachment 314580

Ah I see, those definitely suit you well then. Here's my daily struggle haha.

Anyway congrats again on the sweet pickup and cheers to a fellow bearded, hat wearing, dude who works outside :drinks:

IMG_0890.JPG

Back