• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Earsocks And Temple Shocks For X-Metals

I just started seeing Walleva lsting them recently.... Interesting....

I have seen 2 other Ebay sellers provideing aftermarket earsock and temple shocks for Metals. I have not tried them either. I would like to see someone get the nosepads correct with a tight fit.

DG_MODS used to have listings of some of the widest colour selections around.. all hand made. what was also special was he provided orbital gaskets too, and nose bombs. he will be back with listings mid-late winter, currently developing new methods of production and expanding the selection of parts.

as far as grip goes, they are not unobtainium sticky (which can be abit overthetop at times, although i like it), and reasonably grippy (this s for the DG_mods ones). i dunno what walleva ones are like

I went ahead and ordered some walleva ones today out of pure interest. Once I get them I'll let you guys know how they are. I'm not expecting much, so I might be surprised. The fit of the X-Squared is good, so I won't mind if they're not 'sticky'..

I went ahead and ordered some walleva ones today out of pure interest. Once I get them I'll let you guys know how they are. I'm not expecting much, so I might be surprised. The fit of the X-Squared is good, so I won't mind if they're not 'sticky'..

please do, i'll look forward to it. thanks in advance!

Latest Posts

Back