• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket minute machine/time tank watch straps bands

Spenc had me test his new band.

my Overall assessment

It’s a well made band, it looks very similar to OEM and has held up well in my initial stages of testing. Thus far I am pleased. I usually wear my watch on my dominant hand which is my left, and havent seen any issues at the ends for tears, rips or weak points, as I use it more I’ll provide honest feedback.

Cheers

ive seen some pretty inexpensive laser etching machines that could duplicate the Emblem....don't know how 'proper' that would be.:cool:

Definitely love this. I just need to locate the hardware to be able to put it on my titanium banded minute machine
Does anybody know if you can actually remove the leather strap from the link? I know it can be removed from watch but JUST the leather is what I'm wondering. My screws just keep turning

Yes you can you will need a hex key both sides to remove it

Nice work! Would be great if you could do the hardware and offer it as a complete aftermarket strap replacement. :)

I have a question, the circular steel rings that are encircled in red in photo, are they simply separate rings that are inserted into the leather band "teeth"?

thanks

30C10E58-4BB6-42D0-9A45-7D229653C4B7.jpeg

Nice work! Would be great if you could do the hardware and offer it as a complete aftermarket strap replacement. :)

I have a question, the circular steel rings that are encircled in red in photo, are they simply separate rings that are inserted into the leather band "teeth"?

thanks

View attachment 718673
Hi buddy I am actually trying to get the metalwork done . And yes they are separate . 👍