• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All settled in...

• Thread starter BakedTater
  • Start date
B

BakedTater

We are finally settled in at our new house. My room isn’t finished yet, but the display is set up. Got a job offer for the city of Greenwood at the water district (Parents and grandparents good friend works there, and is in charge of hiring in that district), so I might just hop on it.

590905FE-6C56-4A03-AA52-FD143C325A22.jpeg

We are finally settled in at our new house. My room isn’t finished yet, but the display is set up. Got a job offer for the city of Greenwood at the water district (Parents and grandparents good friend works there, and is in charge of hiring in that district), so I might just hop on it.

View attachment 513249

That’s a sweet set up!! Grats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone! I’m stoked that everything is set up. The moving truck hit a few bad spots in the road and scratched up the case pretty good but, still happy to have it. Glass didn’t break either. I had to take apart the top drawer to bend the metal piece that keeps it locked. It was bent just enough to where I couldn’t open it. Luckily, I had my tools out and was able to carefully take apart the whole front piece and bent the piece back to original shape. Have a good week planned ahead visiting some family near San Antonio. Thanks everyone!

Back