• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

America, Your Junk Food Is Outstanding

No. If our TSA can get ONE thing right, it's to deprive non-Americans of American luxuries when they're outside the USA.

'Murica.

murica_by_theririman-d5l17lr.png

I've found that Carl's Jr. is much better in California than it is here in Washington. Could just be that everything is better when you're on vacation, but once they opened one up nearby, I immediately noticed a difference. If only you had gone down the coast another several hundred miles and found In & Out, you might have changed your country of residence......
I was hoping to try in N out, is it only in cali?

Not only in Cali, but southwest region. Also in Nevada and Arizona if I'm not mistaken.

I love the US, I'd consider living there if everything else besides food, liquor and Oakley's weren't so damn expensive...

Sure id love to buy a SRT at 10K less and no sales tax... But I'd hate to lose my house if I break my leg, have a child or have a treatable cancer..

Whataburger stomps In-N-Out.....

I had In-N-Out when I was stationed in Camp Pendleton in 2000 and had In-N-Out in Dallas 2 years ago...

in the span of that decade, the food tasted "ok", but far from the amazingness that is served up at Whataburger.....

if you can't even offer to serve up country gravy with your fries or burger or anything else on the menu, you don't even deserve to be mentioned in the top 5 fast food burger chains....

.................and In-N-Out can't even whip up a decent shake......

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back