• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

An Honest Thief!

RadarLove

Oakley Beginner
Found these on the Bay. Easy enough to spot by the low $ and lack of SKU. What surprised me was the honesty of the perpetrator! If I can get his E-Bay confession to me to show up here it will show his gall! No I was not tempted to buy even though he sold out in a few days, guess a lot of people don't care. Here is his response.

Dear jaypaid2111,

Hi Could I get the SKU or Model # that is listed on the left ear stem? Thanks
- lowroller4u

Click the Respond button to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
s.gif

btnRespond.gif
261853440174.jpg
NEW AUTHENTIC OAKLEY RADAR PATH SUNGLASSES BLACK / GREY free shipping

Dear lowroller4u,
Dear friend
i can tell the truth, the item is high copy, they are A+++ COPY GLAGSSES
but they are still very cool and also have a good quality, we have sold many,
that's the why the price is cheap
best wishes !

juliabvillegasjufr@yahoo.com

Moderator My first post and it didn't go to the fake file. Could you move it when you get the chance?
thanks

Found these on the Bay. Easy enough to spot by the low $ and lack of SKU. What surprised me was the honesty of the perpetrator! If I can get his E-Bay confession to me to show up here it will show his gall! No I was not tempted to buy even though he sold out in a few days, guess a lot of people don't care. Here is his response.

Dear jaypaid2111,

Hi Could I get the SKU or Model # that is listed on the left ear stem? Thanks
- lowroller4u

Click the Respond button to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
s.gif

btnRespond.gif
261853440174.jpg
NEW AUTHENTIC OAKLEY RADAR PATH SUNGLASSES BLACK / GREY free shipping

Dear lowroller4u,
Dear friend
i can tell the truth, the item is high copy, they are A+++ COPY GLAGSSES
but they are still very cool and also have a good quality, we have sold many,
that's the why the price is cheap
best wishes !

juliabvillegasjufr@yahoo.com

Title is a contradiction in terms..........

I bought a pair of those exact same glasses from a different seller ID. I figured I was protected by eBay's buyer protection program, and worst case scenario, I'd be out $50, so I bought a pair. The glasses shipped and arrived quickly, but were hilariously fake. After jumping through some hoops, I got my refund from eBay, so no harm no foul.

It turns out, the seller's account was compromised by some Chinese sellers. I imagine that it is the exact same seller who compromised another eBay account that is selling these glasses.

I bought a pair of those exact same glasses from a different seller ID. I figured I was protected by eBay's buyer protection program, and worst case scenario, I'd be out $50, so I bought a pair. The glasses shipped and arrived quickly, but were hilariously fake. After jumping through some hoops, I got my refund from eBay, so no harm no foul.

It turns out, the seller's account was compromised by some Chinese sellers. I imagine that it is the exact same seller who compromised another eBay account that is selling these glasses.
I bought a pair too. Terrible fakes.. but I got my refund no questions asked and now have my first pair of foakleys.

Back